Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

BEAUTY UK REVIEW


Pearl eyeliners are liquid eyeliners which dry with a long lasting, bold, gleaming finish. I found 'Purple Haze', a strongly blue based purple with fine coppery pink shimmer needed to be layered to achieve full opacity. The first layer seemed to separate, with an indigo liquid (most likely a dye) which feathered out from the rest of the product, however, the second coat covered the blue patches easily. 'Purple Haze' lasted the day without flaking or fading and washed away easily at the end of the day. I love the finish of these and now have my eye on the black and mahogany shades!




Lip Lusts are shimmering, non-sticky, non-drying glosses in a squeeze tube with a sponge applicator. I found 'Sweet Sixteen' to be fairly sheer, giving a slightly pearly finish with just enough colour to give a lovely 'my lips but better' effect. I wasn't a fan of the scent which must be either 'Papaya' or 'Strawberry', but to me smells more like 'Cheap Sweet Chemicals'.

Pearl Eyeliners are available in eight shades, ranging from black to brilliant turquoise. £3.49 each.
Lip Lusts are available in eleven shades, ranging from clear to deep raisin, £2.99 each. 

Beauty UK products are available online, in Superdrug, Internacionale and Select Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment